Tire hotel is a service of storing winter or summer tires until the next season. It makes sure that tyres are preserved under most appropriate environmental conditions. (in a cool and dry environment, without light)
“Front gear” is the testing and adjustment of the angles of all 4 wheels of the vehicle, acoording to the specifications of vehicle manufacturers and tyre wear analysis. The financial and environmental advantages of a properly performed front gear adjustment are as follows:
- Better roll resistance
- Lower fuel consumption and CO2 emission
- Tyres with longer economical lives
- Protection of mechanical parts
Nitrogen is an inert gas; it is not affected by dust, grease and humidity. Since it is more stable than air, it minimises pressure loss. Therefore, it is more effective to inflate tyres using nitrogen. The deflation of nitrogen-inflated tyres, is 4 times slower than air-inflated tyres!
It is highl important that tyre installation and removal, pressure control and balancing operations are handled with proper equipment and by trained professionals:
- Removal and re-installation of wheels,
- Removal and re-installation of tyres,
- Brushing of contact surfaces,
- Electronical balance adjustment,
- Front gear inspection
- Valve replacement,
- Tyre inflation using appropriate pressure.
The bends, fractures and cracks on both steel and alloy wheels of all types of vehicles can be fixed.
Rod Adjustment & Wheel Balancing
It can go out of order, when the balance weight is dropped or displaced as a result of an impact such as unequal wear or hitting against the rim.
The balance adjustment of the tyre distributes the weight of the wheel equally around the rotational axis and thus eliminates vibration.
- Protects you and your comfort
- Prevents the early wear-out of your tyres, suspension ve steering parts and the bearings of your vehicle.